Integrative Psychotherapy Associates, LLC, is seeking dedicated psychotherapists to fill emerging practice needs in our Oak Park location. The position will start small and grow over time to reach your desired caseload. Additional work may be available at our downtown location.
Practitioners are sought with expertise in one or more of these modalities:
- Adult individual therapy
- Child & adolescent therapy
- Couples/marital therapy
- Family therapy
- be licensed in Illinois to practice independently (eg, LMFT, LCPC, LCSW, or Clinical Psychologist);
- have at least one year’s experience in a private practice setting;
- be available to practice at least two weekday evenings (or a weekday evening and Saturdays);
- be available to practice in Oak Park.
Ideal candidates will have:
- a foundation in contemporary psychoanalytic psychotherapy, or be working on it;
- an empathic, insight-oriented approach;
- experience conducting long term, depth-oriented, psychotherapy;
- an interest in writing for our upcoming blog on integrative mental health.
- Special consideration will be given to practitioners with certification or training in yoga therapy, mindfulness techniques, and other mind/body/spirit practices.
Other specializations of interest include:
- Substance abuse/addictions
- Client-centered approaches
- Creative therapies
- Somatic/body therapies
If interested please forward your resume and a cover letter to Ken Crossman, LCPC, at email@example.com. For more information on our practice please visit our Web site at www.ipa-llc.com.
**Please feel free to post this opening in your clinical setting**
We are currently seeking to expand the range of services we can make available to our clients both through in-house practitioners and outside affiliations. Our goal is to become a comprehensive resource for persons seeking integrative mental health care. We welcome hearing from other practices/practitioners in the fields of health & wellness who share our integrative approach and have interest in collaboration or affiliation. This may be as simple as sharing links to each other’s web sites, or it might lead to more substantive involvements. Feel free to contact Ken Crossman, LCPC, with any questions or proposals you may have. You can reach him at 708 386-8800, ext 1, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.